Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website http://www.angelsforyou.in and Angels For You a mobile application operated by ILLUMINATI Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
Your access to and use of the Services of this Website and/or by downloading the Angels For You mobile application you agree to be bound by the Terms and conditions below. You voluntarily register as a user on Angels For You mobile Application. You accept the Terms and Conditions below on behalf of anyone using this website and/or the version of this App downloaded by you or for your benefit. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service or download the Application.
ILLUMINATI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the Right to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions at any time, and users are encouraged to review these terms from time to time and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to confer any third-party Rights or benefits.
ILLUMINATI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has launched a website and a mobile application called Angels For You which is a platform where users can help each other in the times of needs and emergencies.
The application provides you a facility through which you can raise requests for blood donation, donate blood, emergency help, and create groups to share emergency/blood donation requests and also post events and advertisements.
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers.
Angels For You a mobile app facilitates its users
- To register as a blood donor
- To raise a request through this application
- To obtain blood from a blood donor
- To donate blood in an emergency,
- To ask for help in an emergency;
- create social groups to share blood donation/emergency requests;
- To post events for blood donations;
- To advertise about medical facilities you provide in your location.
Through this Application the users can get information related to blood donation requests or emergencies who in turn can help the persons in need. The users can also get information about the current or upcoming events regarding blood donations, medical facilities etc.
The website/application is aimed at users of various ages. Users under 18 should only use the website/Application with the permission of a parent or guardian. The parents or guardians of anyone under 18 using the website/application should review these Terms and Conditions carefully.
To use the Angels For You, you must register as a member and give us permission to use your following information:
Your full Name, Profile Picture, Date of birth , valid email address, Mobile Number, Your Blood group, Address, Contact details ,Content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us.
This means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay us to display your name and/or profile picture with your content or information, without any compensation to you. If you have selected a specific audience for your content or information, we will respect your choice when we use it.
You must provide complete and accurate registration information to Angels For You.
You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
To register as a member into the App is absolutely free of cost. Sending messages or calling donors or requesters through the app will be charged and deducted by your mobile network provider only.
This Agreement begins on the date you first use the website/ application and continues as long as you are registered with us.
ILLUMINATI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to modify or discontinue the App with or without prior notice.
Angels For You may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if it determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage reputation and goodwill of Angels For You.
You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. If you become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately.
- What information we may collect about you;
- What we use that information for; and
- With whom we share that information.
You agree that in no event shall ILLUMINATI Technologies Pvt. Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, losses or expenses or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content,
- personal injury of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services,
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services.
- Any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or.
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any political message posts, communal specific posts, Race, Religion etc post by any person for advertising with any intention.
- In case of post of advertisement of some company which he may not be part of it, We are not liable for this or any damage to the source company whose Add is placed /not the person posting it.
- We do not own data content or pics being posted. It may be /or may not be from authentic sources. We do not monitor or authenticate these feeds / posts.
- Any Illegal content / prohibited contents / promoting illegal products, activities or services, tobacco, alcohol etc should not be allowed post/advertise.
- Any kind of Political message posts, communal specific posts, Race, Religion, which cause dispute etc also, should not be allowed to post/advertise.
We are not monitoring any posts for now and so users should respect the community standards.
By visiting the Site(s) you agree to indemnify ILLUMINATI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. from and against any and all legal claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of
- any misrepresentation, act or omission made by you in connection with your use of the Site(s);
- any breach by you of your warranties hereunder; and/
- Any claims brought by third parties arising from or related to your access or use of the Site(s).
You are using the Site(s)/ App at your own risk. ILLUMINATI Technologies Pvt. Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, agents, officers, directors, employees, representatives, licensors or licensees shall not be responsible for any damages of any nature arising out of or relating to the use of the Site (s)/ App or any hyperlinked web site(s).
- We collect content and information provided by you which includes text and/ or photos when you CREATE or SHARE.
- We collect information about your group, network and what group share.
- These data will be shared with others (People you may know or even not know).
- We would send notifications / SMS to you from 3rd party who advertise to you.
- We would send notifications / SMS about any advertisements, marketing communications, and advertisements.
- We would send notifications / SMS to join Groups (which is a service) sent by other member using app.
- We do not own the data / content / photos / graphics or the authenticity of the messages / advertisements / events etc being provided by users / 3rd party suppliers / vendors of Angel For You
- We collect Device information also like computer, mobile phones or other devices where you install or access Angels For You services / App
- info like Operating system, hardware, device settings, file and software names and types, battery strength, location settings, specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, or Wi-Fi signals.
- People registering on this site must understand that the information provided by them on the registration page is available to a person seeking for
- a particular blood group,
- help in an emergency,
- details of recent/upcoming events,
- We do not sell contact details of potential donors to any third party or use it in any way for commercial gains.
- We do not arrange for blood. We only provide relevant information about potential donors to those in need of blood.
- We do not have a blood bank and is not affiliated to any blood bank.
- We do not guarantee that a potential donor will agree to donate blood whenever called upon to do so. It is entirely at the discretion of the individual whether or not to donate blood.
- We do not claim that potential donors are free from any disease, ailment, or bodily conditions preventing them from donating blood at the time when they are contacted for blood donation. Onus is completely on the individual looking for blood to verify these details from the donor.
- We do not endorse any information submitted to the Service by any user, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with information provided on Angels For You.
- Though it is our intention to provide accurate and useful information, we make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information on the Site(s). Before you make any decision or act on any information you’ve found on the Site(s), you should confirm any facts that are important in your decision or planned actions.
- We urge you not to make false registrations if you do not seriously wish to donate blood. It is a matter of life and death for those in need of blood in an emergency or otherwise.
- We reserve the right to inactivate member at any given time in case found wrong information given or misuse of service.
- Language support is only to facilitate the platform for better user engagement and to help more people in India.
- This does not intend to /or obliged to communal partiality or what so ever.
The Site(s)/Application may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for various other reasons. We assume no responsibility for any inability to access the Site or for any delays, interruptions, and errors, and defects, and omissions or deletions users’ experience. Further, we do not warrant that the availability of the Site(s) or the functions or materials contained therein or the third party hyperlinked websites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site(s) or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other potentially harmful components.
The site(s) and the materials included thereon (including any hyperlinked third party websites) are provided “as is” “as available” and “with all faults” and without warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied including, without limitation, implied warranties of title, timeliness, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or those arising by statute or otherwise in law from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
- Headings are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the terms of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that term will be severed from this Agreement. No failure or delay by ILLUMINATI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. In exercising any right hereunder will waive any further exercise of that right. ILLUMINATI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.’s rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not exclusive.
- These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Indian laws applicable therein (without regard to the conflicts of law provisions thereof) and each party agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and to accept service of documents relating to commencement of proceedings and actions by certified or registered mail.
- Use of the service offered to you conditioned on acceptance without any kind of modification of the terms and Conditions contained in these Terms or as may be reviewed from time to time.
- Hereby you have read all the above carefully and understood that you are agreeing with above Terms and Conditions for using the Website(s)/Application.
- BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEBSITE(S)/ APPLICATION, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ABIDE BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name, email address, Mobile Number, contact details, Profile Picture, Your Blood group, and other information also that does identify you but required for the app like your blood group. When you provide personal information through our app, the information may be sent to our servers.
Information you provide: We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website/app. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, Profile Picture, mobile and telephone numbers; We may also collect your information which will not identify you like blood group, your gender and age, and other demographic information.
Information collected automatically:
- We automatically collect your current location to show nearby
- blood donation events on map,
- medical facilities available,
- And in case of emergency requests.
- We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website/app. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and the referring website address.
- We automatically collect information about your group, network and what group share.
- We automatically collect content and information provided by you which includes text and/ or photos when you CREATE or SHARE.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the information to show in the app;
- perform research and analysis about blood donors, requesters, blood donations etc;
- communicate with you by e-mail, mobile devices;
- To facilitate your contact and blood group details to blood requester/donor for sending message or calling you directly;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business
- To send notifications / SMS about any advertisements, marketing communications, and advertisements.
- To send notifications / SMS to join Groups (which is a service) sent by other member using App.
- We collect Device information also like computer, mobile phones or other devices where you install or access Angels For You services / App
With Whom We Share Your Information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our app or while using our services.
Personal information: We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you. We may share personal information with:
- Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting features offered through our website/applications. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- By using the website(s)/Application you allowed us to use your information which you have provided.
This means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay us to display your name, blood group, contact details, mobile number and/or profile picture with your content or information, without any compensation to you. If you have selected a specific audience for your content or information, we will respect your choice when we use it.
- For legal reasons : We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of ILLUMINATI Technologies Pvt. Ltd if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Aggregated and non-personal information: We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
How You Can Access Your Personal Information
- If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted functions only. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our app. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
How to Contact Us